Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 1 New genuine Ducati Performance Billet Aluminum Anodized Handlebar Bar End Gold 966319AAA . This is 1 Gold anodized bar end with standard size rubber expander plug, 1 Gold anodized allen bolt (inside the bar end), 2 threaded narrow rubber expander plugs and 2 narrow plug extensions. Everything is new, never used, been in the package since it was purchased new. Perfect if you only need one. I'm in San Francisco. $25 PM me if you're interested. Local pick-up preferred, but I'll ship this to the US for actual postage.
Finger food Dessert Rectangle Baked goods Still life photography Product Metal Cylinder Brass Silver Product Brown Metal Beige Box Dessert Baked goods Cuisine Finger food Box

·
Registered
1 Posts
MotoModi have you still got this lonely bar end? The reason I ask is I just unpacked a box of Ducati spares and I also have a single gold DP bar end. Happy to send to complete the pair for you or I can buy yours, but I am in Sydney Australia

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MotoModi have you still got this lonely bar end? The reason I ask is I just unpacked a box of Ducati spares and I also have a single gold DP bar end. Happy to send to complete the pair for you or I can buy yours, but I am in Sydney Australia
between the two us, we have a set! Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts