Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Standard equipment: Headlight with glass lens, LED light-guide and interchangeable aluminium cover, LED rear light with diffusion-light, LCD instruments with interchangeable aluminium cover, machine-finished aluminium belt covers, 18’’ front, 17’’ rear wheels, under-seat storage compartment with USB socket

Flat Track Pro Equipment: Racing Yellow steel fuel tank with dedicated livery, dedicated seat fabric, dedicated side number plate, Termignoni slip-on silencer, alloy spoke wheels with racing yellow outline, aluminium rear view mirrors, Flat Track aluminium handlebar, Flat track handgrip, sport headlight fairing, CNC sprocket cover, short front mudguard, CNC foot pegs, CNC master cylinder reservoir cover, rear light indicators support

·
Registered
4 Posts
Flat Track Pro is actually built in Italy along with the Itaila opposed to Thailand where all the other as built and is limited but not as limited as the Italia but still somewhat limited. That may matter to some when it comes to S/N but yeah if you have an Icon can option it out as with the others. As for cosmetic yeah but that goes for most things, cafe style is in but doesn't make them cafe racers nor or sport bikes actual Moto GP. People will buy a standard Merc, BMW or Corvette and make it 900hp but will never be an AMG, M or a Z06. For those that care anyways. I purchased the Flat Track Pro version as I like it the most. Personally I kinda like the exclusive aspect but that just me. Others do to or Manufactures wouldn't do it and or wouldn't be marking them up like they always do at least in the case of cars anyway.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too purchased a FTP Scrambler. I've always wanted a street tracker and never had the time to put one together myself. Thankfully Ducati did it for me. Love the bike, very light weight, handles great. Got 2700 miles on it and no regrets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts