Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

FL license plate delete?

10K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  LuisPinzon 
#1 ·
Has anyone deleted the rear fender/license plate?

What did you do with the wiring for the license plate light?

#6 ·
The kit is specific for the scrambler and comes with three connections. one for each turn signal and one for the plate light.
The turn signal connectors are under the seat storage bin. Those are easy connections.
The plate light connection needs to be re routed from it's connection point on the rear right. I did this by cutting the zip ties and freeing up the line. I replaced the zip ties one at a time to make sure everything stayed exactly where it was.
There is plenty of line to run it up under seat and under the rear pan that comes with the kit. The three connectors snap together and all three are tucked securely under the pan.
I removed the side panel plastic to improve access but it can be done with those in place.
The guys at New Rage Cycle pretty much walked me through it on the phone because they didn't have instructions yet.

#8 ·
These look awesome Jason! I think this may be the kit that I go with.

Has your back been pegged with any road debris since you relocated the bracket?

Any chance we could get some side angle photos?

Lastly, have you guys considered combining the rear LED bracket and license plate holder to go behind the seat instead of on the side?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.