Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nothing special in this picture, but I bet it would look a lot better when a nice lady is actually wearing it. I like that they are bringing back vintage Scrambler ads with the clothing. I think that was a good play. I can't see myself buying a t-shirt that is Ducati branded though. Maybe riding gloves or something like that, but I don't want my t-shirt to match my motorcycle.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I find it strange that they only released one t-shirt. Most of the time clothing comes out in a collection. It would have been nice to see a men's t-shirt , and a few different graphics. It likely would have been more impressive if there was more to be seen at the same time. Then, even if you didn't like one thing, you would probably like something else.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I find it strange that they only released one t-shirt. Most of the time clothing comes out in a collection. It would have been nice to see a men's t-shirt , and a few different graphics. It likely would have been more impressive if there was more to be seen at the same time. Then, even if you didn't like one thing, you would probably like something else.
Also if they want to release one as say a teaser, let it be something cool and badass like some leather jacket or something along those lines.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ducati does have some nice jackets though

I've seen some at the local GP store and they seem to be good quality

Kind of expensive though.

·
Registered
281 Posts
It's best not to go matchy-matchy with your riding gear, but it should also gel well with your bike. You don't want a purple bike and an orange helmet, you know? I think the most I would get from Ducati are riding gloves and maybe a key chain.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's best not to go matchy-matchy with your riding gear, but it should also gel well with your bike. You don't want a purple bike and an orange helmet, you know? I think the most I would get from Ducati are riding gloves and maybe a key chain.
but what if they match my sneakers BRO ;)

or if you play for the pheonix suns ;)

or you know, VRODS FTW

1 - 17 of 17 Posts