Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FCR does an amazing job upgrading motorcycles with high-performance parts. This time they have worked their magic on the Ducati Diavel Carbon.

One of the modification was to the rear sets. The new ones comes from Tamburini and modify the riding position a bit. The foot controls were also changed to aftermarket ones.

Another project tackles by FCR was creating a new exhaust line for the new Termignoni dual-can silencer.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Is this the only Ducati they have got their hands on?
I'd love to see what they can do to a scrambler, but of course, first we need to see he scrambler.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I just love all the carbon fiber everywhere. No performance upgrades though? I guess all of the carob fiber saves weight which would be nice.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Its a sweet look. Im not sure if I like the front windshield though
I agree with the criticism of the front windshield. It gives the bike a strange silhouette. Something that is a bit more upright instead of sloped I think might work better. I bet the carbon fiber in the bike make it so much lighter, and therefore faster.

I hope that Ducati makes the Scrambler easy to mod. It would be nice to see many custom Ducati Scramblers once the bike actually hits showrooms.

·
Registered
889 Posts
the front windshield looks good to me, it's not a deal breaker or anything like that. It's a look I can live with but of course it can be improve. Few bike makers perfect this area. sadly it's the really expensive bikes that feature the best shields.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts