Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
So, AMS Ducati in Dallas fitted it and remapped on Saturday in about an hour. Absolutely outstanding upgrade. Sound is amazing, like a Ducati should sound and it really smoothed out the throttle response so its not even close to as choppy as it used to be. i would say its def worth the coin.

·
Registered
67 Posts
.......There are a lot of slip on exhausts on Ebay and the "like" for cheap......I've looked at several on the high end units that are normally associated with the Scramblers........makes my old wallet close up like a clam. It is said that re-mapping is required for optimum performance with the "high end" units....but I can't believe that someone out there in "Scrambler Land" has not tried the
cheaper route. Bottom line is that everyone is looking for a better but not obnoxious exhaust note. Took me two trys to FINALLY get a decent seat (Corbin...$533.) My hearing is shot and my Icon sounds like an Italian sewing machine. I just want a little more depth.
What say ye ? Blue pipes or whatever........
YP

·
Registered
67 Posts
...went with Sarah's advice......the Scorpion is my choice.........quality is extremely nice with machined finishing on the pipe connections....spring connected....(no junky generic clamps)....easy install, Looks nice and has a nice little rumble with the flute and db killer installed........just what I was looking for.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
...went with Sarah's advice......the Scorpion is my choice.........quality is extremely nice with machined finishing on the pipe connections....spring connected....(no junky generic clamps)....easy install, Looks nice and has a nice little rumble with the flute and db killer installed........just what I was looking for.......
Hello, just enquiring if you could provide some info on the scorpion exhaust for the scrambler cafe racer. Thanks ��

1 - 12 of 12 Posts