Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys thought id sign up as I'm planning to get an icon in a couple of months time! I'm 21 based just outside reading in the UK. It's good to get on to a site with most of the info in one place aswell so looking forward to the next month or two when you all get your orders in!

Cheers, jay 馃憤

Registered
Alright guys thought id sign up as I'm planning to get an icon in a couple of months time! I'm 21 based just outside reading in the UK. It's good to get on to a site with most of the info in one place aswell so looking forward to the next month or two when you all get your orders in!

Cheers, jay 馃憤
Welcome Jayjay take it your from Reading UK. the chaps are right order now otherwise you will miss the boat as they are selling fast.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Jayjay take it your from Reading UK. the chaps are right order now otherwise you will miss the boat as they are selling fast.
I would if I could! Just recently payed for a wedding and honeymoon so the other half would tear me a new one if I did! Probably gonna be September time realistically. How much are you guys putting down on the bikes?

Registered
Hi Jay, Blade Ducati at Reading took a 拢250 refundable deposit from me for a Classic, expect the demo Icon to be doing the rounds in the next 8 weeks or so - I'd suggest that if you put a deposit down now September delivery is a possibility - leave it much longer and it may be 2016!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welcome aboard, and congrats (or is it condolences ;))
Haha cheers, time will tell which one is the right answer!

Hi Jay, Blade Ducati at Reading took a 拢250 refundable deposit from me for a Classic, expect the demo Icon to be doing the rounds in the next 8 weeks or so - I'd suggest that if you put a deposit down now September delivery is a possibility - leave it much longer and it may be 2016!
Cheers for that, that isn't as bad as I expected, as for me it all depends on a test ride. It was between the scrambler or another year saving for the 899 panigale. Especially if it's refundable aswell.

Registered

Cheers, jay 馃憤
Hy,
Iam bathe,coming from Germany I ordered my "Classic" at November 15th,hope I麓ll
get it soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.