Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Along with some core products that Ducati unveiled at its EICMA presentation today, it also revealed a limited edition Ducati Diavel Titanium motorcycle. This bike will see just 500 models being created.

The main thing you should know about the Diavel Titanium is that it uses lots of titanium. This sturdy and lightweight metal is used on the central and side tank covers, and titanium headlight cover. It also has quite a bit of carbon fiber. The windscreen, front and rear fender, front sprocket cover, and tank filler surround are all made of carbon fiber.

Beyond these difference in materials the Ducati Diavel Titanium also has three ride modes (sport, touring, urban) and Ducati Traction Control and ABS. Each Diavel Titanium uses 50mm inverted forks, and Sachs provides the monoshock. Ducati also made special mention of the new rims that the Diavel Titanium sports.

Seems like an awesome bike, but given that there are only going to be 500, I doubt that I'll get to put my hands on one.

·
Registered
120 Posts
This looks killer, especially the tail end which looks amazing to me, along the lines of what i would have expected from them with a bike like this:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Latest super hero bike is the Harley Davidson Livewire, which still looks good but it is a much different beast.

·
Registered
889 Posts
That entire rear tail end looks great, big fan of how they did it, even the tail light was integrated properly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts