Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ducati has released a new teaser called "This is X".

So far we know that Ducati will be reveal the 959 Panigale, the Hypermotard 939 in Milan, the Monster 1200 R and a Diavel-based cruiser. Altogether Ducati plans to reveal 9 models that will be added to the 2016 line-up.

Not sure what X means though. Could be a muscle bike to take on the Harley V-Rod. It could also be a sub-Multistrada 1200.

Check out the teaser and make your guess.

·
Registered
34 Posts
"Low speed excitement.."

Probably nothing big nor fast. The "X" marks the Urban Enduro.. could it be something in line of that?..

·
Registered
125 Posts
"Maximum strength with minimum effort"
I think some Harley type of bike is coming.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Judging by the visuals - vintage leather, tattoos and the X, I think this could be some sort of a vintage racing bike, like a cafe racer etc, with the X signifying the electrical tape racers used to stick on their headlights to keep the headlamp glass from flying off in the event of a spill.

Or maybe I have an overactive imagination with a love for vintage bikes. What do I know. :nerd:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Some magazine spotted a Diavel Cruiser, I bet that one of the bikes is going to be that one.

A small engine Multistrada with real off world capabilities would be awesome but lets wait and see.... My wallet is trembling.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts