Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perth WA
Any idea when we might see these bikes on our shores?
Welcome up! I've heard Feb '15...

Local Ducati distributor representative Warren Lee announced local pricing today with the Scrambler Icon in red starting the price point at $12,990 with the yellow version commanding an extra $150 premium. Production of the Scrambler Icon commences in December and the first Australian stocks will arrive in February, 2015. The other three variants will sell for $14,990 with production slated for February and an estimated Australian delivery in April, 2015.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm northside of Brisbane. Favouring the Full Throttle at this stage but need to make sure I can reach the ground... such a short-arse!

Cheers,

FatRob

Reactions: juliana

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just ordered the scambler classic for a Christmas present. I will use it just for fun.
I was told March to April delivery.

Cheers all

·
Registered
179 Posts
I got an Urban Enduro on order but haven't spoken to the dealer directly - wife got me as a Xmas present and it came with a letter saying expect a VIP evening launch in January sometime and delivery hopefully by February.

I'm also in Brisbane.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Brisbane inner west here - full throttle on order. Keen as mustard to get the thing and blast it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sydney here. Sat on an Icon the other day at Frasers, they have one that was imported for the motor show. Hight is good for me, mostly flat feet (i'm 165cm). Also favouring a Full Throttle if I do buy one.

Greg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wollongong here. Put my deposit on a Classic today, dealer said maybe end of March, April for arrival. But he doesn't know how many they will be allocated and he had 2 other deposits on Classics. Getting excited.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Brisbane Southside, classic on order,

Now I've seen the tail tidy, tempted to go red icon.

No clue on delivery date.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi all, I'm in Perth and ordered a Classic mid January. I was told then that it would most likely be end of April early May for delivery. Just in time for the winter rain. Anyone else from Perth ordered?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts