Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easily the sexiest scrambler, inspired by flat trackers and loaded with impressive kit.

Termi exhaust comes standard, racing style seat, black with yellow graphics, lower tapered bars and short front mud guard all give it that speedway look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've just ordered my full throttle, and reviews are saying the full throttle's exhaust note is noticeably muted. I don't know if they have started one up to let people hear it or not, but this and the seat issue might make be go to a different model.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, in Ireland the yellow Icon is €1400 cheaper I might order it instead and spend the money on the full throttle handlebars and black side panels for the tank plus a high black mudguard and work from there and get a cheaper aftermarket exhaust that sounds good. The one worry I have is if the shotgun exhaust sounded any good they would be shouting it from the roof tops given the amount of marketing around this bike.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The full throttle exhaust will sound similar to the standard exhaust as its road legal with no baffles to remove. Its one of the reasons I changed my mind as I had one ordered

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, in Ireland the yellow Icon is €1400 cheaper I might order it instead and spend the money on the full throttle handlebars and black side panels for the tank plus a high black mudguard and work from there and get a cheaper aftermarket exhaust that sounds good. The one worry I have is if the shotgun exhaust sounded any good they would be shouting it from the roof tops given the amount of marketing around this bike.
Its purely a cosmetic look from termignoni and has the catylyser I have been told. Only the stubby one I ordered is louder but can be muted by baffle tuners.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think that the high mounted exhausts look better than the stubbies from a cosmetic standpoint. Really I care more about the sound from the exhaust though. For example I'd rather have stubbies with a cool exhaust note instead of a high mount with a boring note.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey,picked up my FT yesterday, here are a few pics. :D
Under the seat i found some tools.
Best wishes!

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congratulations Idaka, looks great. How does the exhaust sound?

Jerry
Hey,Jerry, it is too quiet,i think,it is not louder than the stock exhaust of the Icon.
But i know Termignoni,after a few hundred Kilometers the pipes will be burnt, and much louder.(I hope so....>:D )

Reactions: conteagusta

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Nice one and that's really the only reason I never went to buy one, The Termis whilst looking gorgeous like that :x are not full sound. My bike will be a cross bred version with the yellow tank and black side panels and seat like yours. I am definitely not now selling my streetfighter bars but painting them satin black and just need the bigger clamps. I will have periods where I want to revert back to stock bike because I like all the models.
Glad to see one of the first ones though. Very nice indeed.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts