Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
The monster looks amazing, thanks for posting these video's. Now that we get to see it, If I was to buy one I would give it more cafe racer styling.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The Ducati Monster 1200 S looks great in these videos. I am wondering if we have specs and pricing on it yet, as well as a release date. Anybody know if this info was announced yet?

·
Registered
889 Posts
The Ducati Monster 1200 S looks great in these videos. I am wondering if we have specs and pricing on it yet, as well as a release date. Anybody know if this info was announced yet?
We'll likely have to wait some time for official specs to drop. I want to see what colors it will be available in. Interested in seeing if they have anything new and uncommon from the brand

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this monster should do well

its a nice upgrade for 2014.

Going to be good to see how it compares to the competition once the reviews come out

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm still going to wait for the Scrambler though. It will be cheaper and more casual. More along the lines of the kind of bike I am looking for.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I'm still going to wait for the Scrambler though. It will be cheaper and more casual. More along the lines of the kind of bike I am looking for.
Good reason for waiting for it.
The Monster is still nice, good option if you get sick of waiting but I know the scrambler will be well worth it, won't be many like it on the road.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I dislike the side exhaust, i wish it had more of a cleaner look. At least in a case like this we always have aftermarket options :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts