Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a Sunday afternoon ride--started one that is. Rode to a gas station about 10 miles away, got fuel ,went to start bike and nothing. When I turn on the key all speedo icons come on and then go away except for total mileage and abs lite. It will not start--starter never turns over. My buddy hooked up his emergency starting battery and still nothing. Bike is a '16 Icon with 55,000 miles. Any ideas from the group?? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Took a Sunday afternoon ride--started one that is. Rode to a gas station about 10 miles away, got fuel ,went to start bike and nothing. When I turn on the key all speedo icons come on and then go away except for total mileage and abs lite. It will not start--starter never turns over. My buddy hooked up his emergency starting battery and still nothing. Bike is a '16 Icon with 55,000 miles. Any ideas from the group?? Thanks

Fuel pump? Do you hear the fuel pump come on when you turn the key to on position? Not sure if bikes have a fuel pump relay/fuse. I would start with that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts