Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Full throttle from Orlando fl
Is that a Roland Sands Ronin Jacket?

I have the same helmet, and the aforementioned jacket.
At first I thought it was a picture of me - >:D
I have the same logo coming for my FT tank, I'm recovering the seat all black, and shaping for more comfort, I think the only thing different will be I'm going to ceramic coat the exhaust black.

Looks great.

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is that a Roland Sands Ronin Jacket?

I have the same helmet, and the aforementioned jacket.
At first I thought it was a picture of me - >:D
I have the same logo coming for my FT tank, I'm recovering the seat all black, and shaping for more comfort, I think the only thing different will be I'm going to ceramic coat the exhaust black.

Looks great.
thanks I get a lot of compliments about bike and riding gear..
yes its is the ronin and I love it! I was talking today with a company that does the ceramic coating (on black also) so i would give it a try, 140 bucks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Fitted my blacked out pieces today - heat shield and termi covers, just cant decide if i want to ft the "termi" logo back on - or leave it - decisions!!
I like it more the darker it gets - already plasti dipped headlight surround and alloy strips under seat.
Next to go ????....maybe as much yellow as I can.
Can I ask how you were able to take off the Termi logo? I am going to have mine powder coated. My concern would be, are you able to put it back once you take it off. Thanks! Bike looks good btw.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Can I ask how you were able to take off the Termi logo? I am going to have mine powder coated. My concern would be, are you able to put it back once you take it off. Thanks! Bike looks good btw.
I drilled out the rivets, and then painted it, then just riveted it back on.
Quite easy really, just make sure your powder coat will take the heat - I used VHT paint.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I drilled out the rivets, and then painted it, then just riveted it back on.
Quite easy really, just make sure your powder coat will take the heat - I used VHT paint.
Thanks. I'll have my powder coat guy worry about the logo then since I'm not sure how to take out rivets and put it back on.
I had a full exhaust heat shield on my Harley powder coated before. It handled the heat pretty well. I think the end pipe heat shield will be able to handle it. Can't wait to get all mine back from powder coat then I can have my Mad Max inspired Scrambler.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Murdered out...

Boredom struck the other day and painted the exhaust sleeve with high temp engine paint, re-riveted the termignoni emblem and blacked out the silver heatshield. Along the way, the FT decals were removed...i'm still on the fence if that was a good idea.

Oh, and painted the yellow trim on the seats with vinyl paint before I buy the corbin seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Black and Brown Old School Scrambler

Here's mine. Enduro Seat. Shift-tech Tail Tidy. Philips Diamond Vision Headlight Bulbs. Powder Coated everything I see gray with Black and Brown. Brown Grips. Evotech Guards. Last thing I need is the Ducabike Black Fuel Cap which I am waiting on since it's backordered.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here's mine slowly getting darker.
Original FT seat with additional foam added, then shaped to suit me (very comfy now with a little bit of a 'sinking' feeling when I first get on), but it's just so much more comfortable
Also shaped the pillion section slightly.
Custom cover, and I've gone a bit slap happy with the carbon wrap - tank panels, front mud guard, speedo bezel and backing.
Have some special decals coming for the tank.
Also has some Pazzo short folding levers, Evo-Tech oil cooler guard, rectifier guard and engine guard.
It's too easy to just keep dropping cash on this thing.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 95 Posts