Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Scrambler DIY Guru
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this last season and only wore it a few times. It's a size medium I believe. I wear a 38 jacket.

It's basically a mesh jacket that has shoulder, back, elbow, and chest armor. I own five motorcycle jackets, so I'm just downsizing. I end up wearing one of my leather jackets even when it's hot here, so I just don't use this as often as I'd like. I bought it for those days when I used to just want to wear a t-shirt, but I've just been sucking it up with my all season leather jacket instead.

$150.00 or best offer. Read about it on Revzilla here:

Dainese City Guard D1 Jacket - RevZilla

Here's a couple of photos of it on me while I was riding.

·
Scrambler DIY Guru
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should also state I'm in Iowa, so I'll be wanting to sell it to someone in the USA so it's not a nuisance to ship it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Man, I'd be all over this if it were a month or two from now when I recover from paying taxes last month - I wear the same size jacket!

Looks great, man. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

My name is Gary. I came across this post and was wondering if the jacket is still available. I live in San Diego, CA. I would give you my email but I am new to this site so I don't have enough posts. I don't own a scrambler but I do own a Ducati Hypermotard 821 and two other ducatis (1098 and 1098 Street Fighter). If you text or call me, I can give you my email as well.

(619) 788-6681

Thank you.

Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts