Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Customizing the Scrambler

9K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  exhaustleak 
#1 ·
Yea, yea, I know we haven't seen anything that lets us know what we are working with yet, but does anybody have any ideas about what to do with the Scrambler after market?

I just saw this Akrapovic Evolution Line Exhaust and thought it looked pretty gnarly.

I would also consider getting a custom paint job. Find a great artist or something to decorate it up nice and then cap it off with the chrome.

See less See more
#2 ·
Yea, yea, I know we haven't seen anything that lets us know what we are working with yet, but does anybody have any ideas about what to do with the Scrambler after market?

I just saw this Akrapovic Evolution Line Exhaust and thought it looked pretty gnarly.

I would also consider getting a custom paint job. Find a great artist or something to decorate it up nice and then cap it off with the chrome.
Not sure if thats going to fit the Scrambler, the picture its shown with is a 1199 Panigale S. Id like to see some aftermarket high pipes along the lines of this..

its a custom Ducati Tracker but still gorgeous...

or THESE BEASTS

#5 ·
I might play with the shocks a bit to get the ride feel just right, but other than that I think I am going to keep the Scrambler as is. Depends a bit on what it ends up looking like. If there is some glaring ugly feature of the bike, I may have to deal with that. I will also likely get a top case of saddle bags so that I can carry stuff around on it.

#8 ·
The Scrambler may come with an awesome exhaust system stock, but I think that there are so many different things you can do with the exhaust that I am going to be tempted to customize it. If the exhaust isn't high-mounted I will start with that. And even if it is, I will be looking into what my options are for upgrading the exhaust. I want to have a serious rumble.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.