Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Friends,

I started a little vlog, and here are some videos if you'd like to watch. The bike is a yellow icon, with a low Zard & no Db killers.

Nothing crazy going on, but some simple riding through Vancouver, BC etc. Waiting on some better mic equipment.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a nice looking city with minimal traffic and well-maintained roads. Keep the vids coming.
Thank you. Vancouver is awesome, if you ever come up north, hit me up.

Maybe tilt the camera up just a tiny bit.

Bike sounds great!

What brand are the hand guards?
Will do, I did notice the camera being down just a tad.

The hand guards are Cycra Stealth

Super easy to mount, and a life saver in colder conditions.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A quick tour de Stanley Park. 2nd largest city park in North America after Central Park in NY.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Thanks for the info on the hand guards, been looking for some that I can use and keep my bar end mirrors.

Now, about the videos. You need to get a mic hooked up and talk during your ride. Just about what you see, things people do and such. It will go a long way to get people to want to watch you. And if you do it, develop a persona for it. Be the polite biker or the raving mad ******* or whatever you are comfortable with. But just the riding is not going to draw a lot of viewers.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info on the hand guards, been looking for some that I can use and keep my bar end mirrors.

Now, about the videos. You need to get a mic hooked up and talk during your ride. Just about what you see, things people do and such. It will go a long way to get people to want to watch you. And if you do it, develop a persona for it. Be the polite biker or the raving mad ******* or whatever you are comfortable with. But just the riding is not going to draw a lot of viewers.
No problem, the guards are super simple to install. Just move your controls a tad to the left/right and you're good to go.

I am working on a mic setup, but also on the exhaust sound. I'm trying to get two mics set up, and sync it with the camera. We'll see how it turns out.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hope this helps you out. It's all pretty tight, but it fits. Another member was saying that he had to drill his bars or something, I didn't, just moved everything a little to the side, and it was alright.

Boom. You're it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More videos! I've heard Vancouver has some great scenic roads with a lot of twists.
I will post more vids as soon as I have the chance. I sprained my ankle the other day playing basketball, and cannot ride and shift gears! Bummer.

Here's a vid from the other day tho. And a stupid cager who cut me off.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That sounds great, much better than before. Did you hook up an external mic to the GoPro?
No, I am using the ZOOM H1 recorder tucked under my seat, then I sync up the audio/video in final cut. Sounds great!

I'll post a video soon of the setup.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts