Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought myself a new Icon this weekend and am already making a dent into the break-in period.

Lucked out and found one at the dealer, still sitting in the crate. Standard Yellow Icon with no extra's. I test rode a Red Icon that had the Termi exhaust and a bunch of cosmetic upgrades, dealer wanted more than $3000 over list. After the test ride, I had to have it, this was the best bike I'd ridden for the money. I've been eyeing these since they were announced.

This is my only motorcycle and I'm thoroughly impressed with how well this handles. I honestly don't see a need for anything else (though one bike is never enough, right?)

For those of you who had to wait for months, I'm sorry. I feel bad for jumping the line. The dealer had two other Classic's come in while I was waiting, those had been ordered months ago.

· Registered
1,047 Posts
I think TG is saying he/she bought the standard Yellow rather than the Red with the accessories, is that right? Welcome aboard TG, and add your location to your profile so we can keep track of you and your new Scrambler.

Sarah

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think TG is saying he/she bought the standard Yellow rather than the Red with the accessories, is that right? Welcome aboard TG, and add your location to your profile so we can keep track of you and your new Scrambler.

Sarah
Correct. The bare bones basic Icon with no accessories. The bike is perfect the way it is, well almost, I'm sure I can make it better.

The Red Icon they had on the floor was fitted with the Termi exhaust, Black Tank Sides, Black Tank Protector, Speedometer shroud, frame hole covers, and no doubt some other things I couldn't care about. They wouldn't provide an itemized list of the add-ons, but refused to budge on price.

I paid a little over $10k out the door with Freight, Prep, Taxes and Registration. This was in Houston.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.