Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with this exhaust? Like the look and sound in the video. It’s fairly inexpensive and has a tuneboy file it comes with. Best part.. it’s $249 on Ebay right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone have experience with this exhaust? Like the look and sound in the video. It’s fairly inexpensive and has a tuneboy file it comes with. Best part.. it’s $249 on Ebay right now.

I have the exact same one. I think it sounds pretty good although I have no idea what to compare it to other than how it came from stock. It’s a well built piece and has a removable db killer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the exact same one. I think it sounds pretty good although I have no idea what to compare it to other than how it came from stock. It’s a well built piece and has a removable db killer. View attachment 45731
Awesome! I ordered it the other day and I’m looking forward to see how it works out. Should have it tomorrow.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A tune boy file?? So it comes with a tune to remap your ECU to prevent overly lean running?
I guess so? I’m not too hip on what they do exactly other than let the computer know how to calculate the air to fuel ratio with the new exhaust. I haven’t added the tune yet but the exhaust alone has showed drastic improvement to the overall riding experience on the bike. I feel it especially feels a lot smoother in the lower gears and noticeably adds more torque. Would like to try the tune soon just don’t have the proper equipment just yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I guess so? I’m not too hip on what they do exactly other than let the computer know how to calculate the air to fuel ratio with the new exhaust. I haven’t added the tune yet but the exhaust alone has showed drastic improvement to the overall riding experience on the bike. I feel it especially feels a lot smoother in the lower gears and noticeably adds more torque. Would like to try the tune soon just don’t have the proper equipment just yet.
What equipment is needed? Sorry, I’m an extreme noob to all this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts