Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with this exhaust? Like the look and sound in the video. It’s fairly inexpensive and has a tuneboy file it comes with. Best part.. it’s $249 on Ebay right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone have experience with this exhaust? Like the look and sound in the video. It’s fairly inexpensive and has a tuneboy file it comes with. Best part.. it’s $249 on Ebay right now.

I have the exact same one. I think it sounds pretty good although I have no idea what to compare it to other than how it came from stock. It’s a well built piece and has a removable db killer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the exact same one. I think it sounds pretty good although I have no idea what to compare it to other than how it came from stock. It’s a well built piece and has a removable db killer. View attachment 45731
Awesome! I ordered it the other day and I’m looking forward to see how it works out. Should have it tomorrow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A tune boy file?? So it comes with a tune to remap your ECU to prevent overly lean running?
I guess so? I’m not too hip on what they do exactly other than let the computer know how to calculate the air to fuel ratio with the new exhaust. I haven’t added the tune yet but the exhaust alone has showed drastic improvement to the overall riding experience on the bike. I feel it especially feels a lot smoother in the lower gears and noticeably adds more torque. Would like to try the tune soon just don’t have the proper equipment just yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts