Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen another fellow scrambler rider today. Yellow icon around Northgate/Virginia. Looked brand new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seen another fellow scrambler rider today. Yellow icon around Northgate/Virginia. Looked brand new!

Also seen a red icon today with scrambler saddle bag. Cruising down kremzow rd in brendale. Sounded like it had a rattle somewhere though.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Also seen a red icon today with scrambler saddle bag. Cruising down kremzow rd in brendale. Sounded like it had a rattle somewhere though.

Wasn't me tho not far away. 36 degrees C today so rattle was probably because the oil had turned back to dino juice. It's bloody hot!

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Hi, I have had my Classic in West End for six months. Very happy with the bike. I’m about to lash out on a Termi slip on.
I am thinking about taking it to Desmo HQ in Byron Bay.
Anyone have any experience with them or recommendations?
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes Arthur is a great guy, ( its his Business) both the scramblers I've owned were bought new there,and always have my scrambler serviced there. Good service and years of Ducati Know how!

cheer Franko

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Gents,
Phil at Redcliffe here. Mach 2 owner. Just joined the forum. Nice to know there's a few of us around the northside...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts