292 Posts
lovely seat.... and I've always wanted that frame under the sear as well

I usually don't like black but that motorcycle looks fantastic

you have the lower handlebars?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That looks mean as f**k, nice work! Really nice work. I have a yellow Icon now but will make it matte black (on the yellow parts) once I have scratched the fuelt tank enough =)
Thanks, that might take a while hehe. Mine started out life as the red one.

Wouuuu! Beautiful...This rear fairing right side , where u bought?
Thanks, the seat is from Mugello and the side frame covers are from Moto-Play, both ordered through facebook from Mugello in Thailand.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like those mirrors. Can you tell me where you got them and the mounts?
The mirrors are the Highsider Victory, and the mounts are CRG Arrow imitations from aliexpress. The CRG Arrow imitations mirrors are not E approved but the Highsider Victory's are, and they just screw right in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! Just sharing with you guys some pictures of my Scrambler.

Dude, your scrambler is sick! That's exactly what I want my bike to look like! I have so many questions... Did you get your tank painted, powdercoated, or is it vinyl wrap? Do your side panels match exactly in color? And is that matte black? Satin black?

Thanks so much in advance, I just can't get over how good your bike looks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dude, your scrambler is sick! That's exactly what I want my bike to look like! I have so many questions... Did you get your tank painted, powdercoated, or is it vinyl wrap? Do your side panels match exactly in color? And is that matte black? Satin black?

Thanks so much in advance, I just can't get over how good your bike looks!
Hehe thanks man.
The tank and the side panels are painted in matte black, and the colors match.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks superb - have you considered powder-coating the downpipes to black out the lot?
I have and I think she would look even better but I'm not sure its worth the time and money I would have to put into it...

I'm happy with the way she looks... for now..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts