Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Another spy shot I came across on line today. Similar to the previous ones, but this time without the barrel on the back!!! :D

However, the more I see pictures of the complete Scram, the more I feel it'll be too small for a 6ft+ fella like myself:(

Ben
Good point, I'm one of those smaller fellas (5'8), I could see your knees being above the tank in a worst case scenario. But those ergos to seem to beg for it ALL DAY!!! ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good point, I'm one of those smaller fellas (5'8), I could see your knees being above the tank in a worst case scenario. But those ergos to seem to beg for it ALL DAY!!! ;)
Yeah, it wouldn't be the 1st time I had a bike that was a little small for me (hello Triumph Scrambler!), but I was sort of hoping this would be a good-sized hunk of metal (and plastic!).

Guess we'll see at the NEC show in November - I'm sure Ducati will have one on the stand there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
One of my first posts was a link to recent spy shot in MCN UK......
Following on from this.....have you chaps seen the MCN UK spy shots recently (the one where the bike looks like it is wrapped in black and white wrapping paper) - can't find them on the forum? There were more in the paper, but I can't find them on-line.....\
\

Well......I've still not been able to find the other shots online that I referred to. HOWEVER......I was prepared/sad enough (delete as appropriate) to cut the articles out. I've tried to take pictures of them as best I can, but sadly I'm no photographer!!

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi guys.

Long time no see!

Received a tweet from Ducati today, announcing the Scrambler's Instagram page, complete with a new picture!

Sky Happy Morning Fun Vehicle

Looking good, and like that headlight!!

As it says.....

"Scrambler Ducati’s Instagram account opens on the 9th of September!

Follow us to avoid missing previews and amazing surprises before the Scrambler official presentation of September 30th"

Not long!

Ben

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Interesting, thanks Ben! I'm wondering if the ring is a DRL which would leave the middle as highbeam/headlight. I wonder why so reluctant to show?

Regardless appreciate they abhorred the melting headlight trend everyone else is into...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Aaaah.....was just wondering if u guys had seen this yet. Does it say how old the video is anyway, as it looks like one of the older test mules?

It does look a little small unfortunately, but I like the way the test rider shoots up a dirt track at the end so the guy following (ER650?) cannot follow.....very cool!!

Ben

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.