Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering before I buy it, if it fits perfectly on a Scrambler cafe racer or does it need an modifications? Can anyone enlighten me please.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I installed on my Full throttle and I have seen other on a cafe racer with the install. No modifications needed. Check out youtube lots of info on it and here is one link:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I installed on my Full throttle and I have seen other on a cafe racer with the install. No modifications needed. Check out youtube lots of info on it and here is one link:
Thanks for sharing, however the one shown in the video is not for Clip-Ons, I manage to receive an email back from RIZOMA:
"first of all we thank you for the interest shown towards our brand and products.
We regret to inform you that our gauge bracket is not compatible with your fantastic Ducati Scrambler."
I had to ask them because RevZilla mentioned in the description that it doesn't fit the Scrambler Cafe Racer and Motovation say they have one that fits the CR so I'm a bit confused.
I'm current looking at a second option which is from AEM factory, lets see how it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts