Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Ducati is apparently gifting the Tracker Helmet for each preorder and monies in some countries. Has any one in the UK revived this offer, I have contacted Ducati Italia for conformation awaiting a call back.

Cheers :cool:

·
Registered
214 Posts
News seems to be very much that they have more orders and deposits paid than they can handle.

If you get your order in tomorrow you may get one April / May, but dealer dependent.

Can't see they need to give any freebies....

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
News seems to be very much that they have more orders and deposits paid than they can handle.

If you get your order in tomorrow you may get one April / May, but dealer dependent.

Can't see they need to give any freebies....
Hi Nick

Well hopefully mine is secured and should receive it as you say in April/May. I only ask as it has been mentioned on the net that in some countries that is what is happening ie Helmets and monies. I guess thats possibly where they need an inducement to up the sales.

Have you ordered yours?

Will

·
Registered
214 Posts
Certainly have Will.

Deposit number 41 at Ducati Manchester.

Looking like April/May next year, unless someone before me drops out.

They'll have a demo bike Feb time.

If I don't like it they'll refund my money, so can't say fairer than that.

Went with the yellow Icon, but can't see it remaining standard for long...

>:D

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Certainly have Will.

Deposit number 41 at Ducati Manchester.

Looking like April/May next year, unless someone before me drops out.

They'll have a demo bike Feb time.

If I don't like it they'll refund my money, so can't say fairer than that.

Went with the yellow Icon, but can't see it remaining standard for long...

>:D
Well done. ignore my other post re availability. was thinking of an akrapovic exhaust as they are approved via Ducati.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Current thoughts on options are

Termignoni end can
Sum guard in aluminium
Fly screen
Tank protector

According to my dealer the accessories line is being developed, so in the words of a famous American politician "you ain't seen nothing yet"!

:)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi All,

Ducati is apparently gifting the Tracker Helmet for each preorder and monies in some countries. Has any one in the UK revived this offer, I have contacted Ducati Italia for conformation awaiting a call back.

Cheers :cool:
Update or not, not receive any call back from Ducati Italia so assume they either have nothing to say or that do not want to say

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.