Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked these up for my commute to work, look great IMO with jeans and you can't tell they are riding boots. They come up above the ankle about 2-3 inches. CE2 rating, protection on the toe, heel and ankle.

These were super comfortable to walk in and very light. After 12+ hours in them my feet were still pretty happy. Sitting at my desk all day was no big deal, walking around in them they did not feel like a riding boot, clunky and all that, more like a shoe.

There is padding around the opening, and a pull tab at the back.

On the bike it was really easy to get the toe under/over the shifter.

My only complaint is the bottoms were a bit slippery when it rained and my footpegs were wet. I still am not sure if this was from the crappy stock footpegs or the boots though. They are not waterproof and the leather became fairly soaked within 20 minutes of riding in the rain, they dont claim to be waterproof but my feet stayed dry on the inside.

There was pretty much no break in time, I wore them walking in my house for a while to see if I wanted to keep them and they felt good right from the start.

I'd give them 2 thumbs up for a nice commuter boot.
Comfortable to walk in, not heavy, protective, they look good on the scrambler too!

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a few pairs of Nike running shoes, I'd say these fit just about the same. My trail shoes are 11 and I have wiggle room in front of my toes, these boots fit width wise and length wise the same.

· Registered
122 Posts
How do you guys like yours? I've been wearing mine a lot, at work they are way more comfortable than my leather wingtip dress shoes.

Have been wearing mine everyday after receiving it.
I love the extra protection, especially the padded shifting area, and slightly stiffer feeling comparing to Dainese street biker air that I have been wearing.
It's really quite slippery though....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.