Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
That looks awesome! Can you post a few pics of how you mounted them? I have been thinking about something like this as well but haven't seen any lights that I like.

Well done! :nerd:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was looking for something a little more "retro" looking. I may modify the grill covers to de-brand them which may help them look a bit older.
Nice, i'm also interested to know how did you mount them. Also pls could you tell me how is the bke performing with those knobby tires? which brand and measures?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tires and lights

I will try to post some pics of the light mounting, the knobbies took a bit getting used to. I would not have done that to the UE had I not owned a Multistrada 1200s. I really want to ride dirt roads with the UE although, I have to admit, it has become the errand bike and grocery getter for short rides as the Multistrada is a bit of a beast around town and a lot less fun unless one is canyon carving!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.