Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I put my bike away for the winter and when I reconnected the battery and started her up I got an ABS error and "---" on the speedo instead of speed. Has anyone ever had this problem? I can't find any info online. A mate of mine said it may go away by itself after starting the bike several times but it hasn't. The dealer I got the bike from said put a new battery in and it might go away. Does anyone else think that might help? Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi JKIcon,
exactly the same issue happened to me today. After 8 months, I connected a well charged, battery and got the Check engine + ABS error. ABS is off (checked on the gravel) although in the settings it says it is ON. I need to visit the dealer, I guess. Initial diagnose is ABS module costing like 1500$ - what a beautiful day. :) Anyway, did you solve your issue somehow? Cheers!

I got it sorted. I thought there are to cables going to positive and one to negative. Actually there are 2 for negative as well. That fixed the issue. This one cable can easily go under the battery.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts