Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at this Scrambler concept. The combo of green with brown leather is beautiful and though I could do without the dirt bike tire, the taillight embedded in the seat is awesome. The seat even has some padding, so it looks comfortable as well. I am also unsure of what the white circle tacked on the side is. Any ideas?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have no idea what that white circle is.

That and the silver lower fairing throw it off.

The circle is for track events, you put your number there. The silver fairing looks functional, keeps those thick mudders from flicking rocks into the fins the engine uses to air cool. Its either that or a full on fender.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Its the wheels that are throwing me for a loop. Those just don't look like they belong. Great color combo and design though. I would definitely consider this this color combo and design if this were what the new Scrambler ended up looking like.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Its the wheels that are throwing me for a loop. Those just don't look like they belong. Great color combo and design though. I would definitely consider this this color combo and design if this were what the new Scrambler ended up looking like.
I like those chunkers, gives the scrambler a raw look to it, something ready for anything road or dirt...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts