Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at this Scrambler concept. The combo of green with brown leather is beautiful and though I could do without the dirt bike tire, the taillight embedded in the seat is awesome. The seat even has some padding, so it looks comfortable as well. I am also unsure of what the white circle tacked on the side is. Any ideas?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Its the wheels that are throwing me for a loop. Those just don't look like they belong. Great color combo and design though. I would definitely consider this this color combo and design if this were what the new Scrambler ended up looking like.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Its the wheels that are throwing me for a loop. Those just don't look like they belong. Great color combo and design though. I would definitely consider this this color combo and design if this were what the new Scrambler ended up looking like.
I like those chunkers, gives the scrambler a raw look to it, something ready for anything road or dirt...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.