Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I went for a trip to the Eifel region in Germany with a group of friends. Very nice roads with lots of hair-pin corners and flowing curves up and down hill. This is where you want to have a Scrambler.

I started at 07.55 in the morning and returned home at 19.35.
Deducting time for lunch, gas stops and three coffee breaks, I spent ~9 hours in/on the saddle. I definately started to be uncomfortable in the last hour, but the first 8 were not a problem. I think my butt is finally breaking in...either that or the seat is not as bad as some have stated ;)

Perhaps also surprisingly I have no great issues with the suspension. Sure I also wouldn't mind to go smoother over potholes, but no biggie.

Of course I was overtaken a couple of times by guys with a frenzied look on their face breaking every rule in the book, but I was happy to just relax and flow :D

It has been said before, but I like that the Scrambler is not trying to kill you or eject you into outerspace. It wants you to chill and enjoy the ride. And so I did 0:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
That sounds fun! I am sure its 100% satisfaction bending it around those corners. I actually lived in Eindhoven for close to 3 years as a student.

I was on my Classic for 6 hours yesterday taking part in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride - NYC. It did great and no sore bum at the end of it :).

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts