Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Went for a 200 mile ride on the Scrambler through Vermont and north eastern New York State.

In Bennington we stopped at a real "railroad car" diner that just happens to serve gourmet food. Until this photo I never realized that viewed from the top my Arai helmet has a smiley face!

As we headed north out of town we came across an old filling station with antique Shell gas pumps that just had to get into a photo with the Scrambler in the foreground.

After some fine Vermont sweepers and a lovely ride along the Battenkill River we stopped at this covered bridge built in 1852 (That's a long time for something to be around here in the USA. Not so much in the rest of the world.)

After the bridge stop we headed for home (using back roads about 100 miles away at that point) In all it was a great day on back road twisties and sweepers and riding with my wife, who (bless her) suggested early one morning that we should make the 125 mile drive to "go look" at a Scrambler. The rest as they say "is history".

·
Registered
110 Posts
Went for a ride to New Norcia, a Bendictine monastery in the wheat belt north of Perth. Nothing for miles around and then there are these large buildings. Almost surreal.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tony, is there a difference with the FT seat exept style
I´m thinking of change too if the FT offers more comfort

·
Registered
106 Posts
it is slightly diffrent in shape.
not as flat as the one from the icon.

and after the testride with an icon, i had the feeling i am sitting besser on a ft seat. but that is a personal oppinion.

·
Registered
264 Posts
FT seat

I switched to a FT seat and IMHO it is more comfortable. Agree with Tony that it's not as flat and the suede type surface is also more comfortable. I'm pleased with my choice to switch

·
Registered
74 Posts
'62 Yellow Icon

Termi Zorst + Map
FT bars + ***** grips
Blacked front guard + other parts
Tail tidy with LED indicators
Carbon Fibre tank panels

DSCN3689.jpg

DSCN3690.jpg

DSCN3693.jpg

DSCN3698.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just picked her up last weekend, can't stop riding it! Going to explore some mountain fire roads this weekend, looking forward to getting it offroad. What a fun bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I've only just joined the forum I've owned my scrambler for a few weeks now and I can safely say I love it. I've been preparing it for the summer just fitted a racefit exhaust that is unbelievably loud even with the baffle in and had the tank panels, heat sheild and sump guard powder coated.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 43 Posts