Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The wee bike sailed through its MOT this morning and have 150 miles on it already!:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
First good run on the wee bike over an extended weekend around the Moidart Peninsula on Thursday over 100 bikes attended. The bike ran sweetly all the way back to the finish, started first kick everytime. Decided to head back to the hotel after being parked up for a couple of hours as the weather looked to be turning and the freekin thing would not start , no spark! put it on the trailer and set off back to base for a pint or several as it turned out to be.

View from the bar/hotel :)

I had intended on heading further north on the Saturday but the forecast looked bad for the Sunday run home, heads or tails. Thursday evening I decided to have a wee hurl up to Plockton on Friday morning and visit a fiew friends on the way. After several pints the night before I rolled the bike off the trailer before breakfast to see what was going on with the bike not firing up, started first kick? Checked over a couple of things and everything looked ok so set off on a full belly o haggis bacon and eggs n tattie scones.

Top o the hill at Drumbuie on the way to Plockton.

Fair enjoyed the run 1000 plus smiles on it now n still grinning! :) for a wee bike it gives lots of fun and returns close on 70 mpg. Now time to complete the next Ducati project!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts