Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought a 2020 Ducati Scrambler Café Racer in February 2021. I wanted to join this forum to share my additions to this bike to make it my own. I am not making major changes as I don't want to void the warranty. Just settle additions here and there. Glad to be part of this community and hopefully I can get great ideas from some of you.

Parts added:
Ram Mount - from my old bike
Leather side bag - maxakaido
Leather tank belt - Alo's Café
Evo Tech Front Frame Sliders- RevZilla
Evo Tech Rear Frame Sliders with spindles - Amazon (RevZilla was sold out)
Puig Vintage Frame Slider - RevZilla
NRC Front & Rear Signals with licenses relocation - New Rage Cycle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought a 2020 Ducati Scrambler Café Racer in February 2021. I wanted to join this forum to share my additions to this bike to make it my own. I am not making major changes as I don't want to void the warranty. Just settle additions here and there. Glad to be part of this community and hopefully I can get great ideas from some of you.

Parts added:

View attachment 45690 View attachment 45691

Parts added:

How do you find the mirrors underneath? I was thinking of doing same for traffic

·
Registered
2 Posts
Absolutely LOVE this version of the Scrambler. I wonder if you know if the clip-on handlebars can be changes to a regular set of handlebars? I am 6'3" tall, the stock setup makes me lean forward a bit much.

Parts added:

·
Registered
9 Posts

Parts added:

Hi Genkii, thanks so much for the post!!! Love the bike. I have the older generation 2017 cafe racer.

BTW, be careful with that RAM Mount. 2 years ago I had my Iphone 11 in case on there, screen side up for gps. Hit the highway and going maybe 70 it just flew off. Literally hit me in the chest and I tried to catch it and almost wiped the hell out. I now use it moreso when under 50, but always make sure to have my phone face down now. May need to put a rubber band around or something in future for extra protection.

Had a couple of questions I thought you or someone else on here may be able to help on. Appreciate any guidance or feedback you may be open to sharing?
  1. For all the items you have added on your bike, they should fit on the older 2017 version right? The only different really seems to be the color on these...
  2. Leather side bag - maxakaido - I searched online and can't find this available anymore. Looks like it was on Etsy. Any chance you have the link for where you bought, if still active?
  3. Leather tank belt - Alo's Café: Found it here (Triumph Motorcycle Parts and Accessories from Alo's Cafè).
    1. Is your color "Vintage"?
    2. Did you buy the leather case or smartphone case? Curious your experience with them if so.
  4. NRC Front & Rear Signals with licenses relocation - New Rage Cycle: For the license relocation, I need to do this!
    1. Was the license relocation difficult? I hate my current one on the back behind wheel...
      1. Is this what I need? New Rage Cycles Tucked License Plate Bracket Only - Thruxton 1200 / R - A & J Cycles
      2. Or do I need this fender eliinator kit on top of the above bracket? Ducati Scrambler Fender Eliminator Kit (Icon/Cafe Racer/Nightshift)
    2. The turn signals, do you like those? I couldnt find them, are they possibly the ones for the Ducati Streetfighter found here? Ducati Streetfighter V4 | V2 Front Turn Signals
      1. How did you remove the ant looking ones pre-installed on the bike? Wondering if this is an easy swap out and I should do both, or just stick with the license plate mod. the package for both license and lights I see here ( ) or just the license relocation (New Rage Cycles Tucked License Plate Bracket Only - Thruxton 1200 / R - A & J Cycles). Only have so much time with my daughter, work, etc!.
Sorry for all the questions! Thanks again mate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts