Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought a 2020 Ducati Scrambler Café Racer in February 2021. I wanted to join this forum to share my additions to this bike to make it my own. I am not making major changes as I don't want to void the warranty. Just settle additions here and there. Glad to be part of this community and hopefully I can get great ideas from some of you.

Parts added:
Ram Mount - from my old bike
Leather side bag - maxakaido
Leather tank belt - Alo's Café
Evo Tech Front Frame Sliders- RevZilla
Evo Tech Rear Frame Sliders with spindles - Amazon (RevZilla was sold out)
Puig Vintage Frame Slider - RevZilla
NRC Front & Rear Signals with licenses relocation - New Rage Cycle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought a 2020 Ducati Scrambler Café Racer in February 2021. I wanted to join this forum to share my additions to this bike to make it my own. I am not making major changes as I don't want to void the warranty. Just settle additions here and there. Glad to be part of this community and hopefully I can get great ideas from some of you.

Parts added:

View attachment 45690 View attachment 45691

Parts added:

View attachment 45690 View attachment 45691
How do you find the mirrors underneath? I was thinking of doing same for traffic

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do you find the mirrors underneath? I was thinking of doing same for traffic
Sorry I'm so late to replay. I haven't gotten much traffic on this forum. But to answer your question, It was hard at first but I got used to it. Now I love it that way plus I think it looks amazing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts