Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the 2017 Icon models out now? And did the Icon model the Euro 4 revision? And if so, did they remove the carbon canisters on all US models including Cali models?

I know the 2016 Icon had the carbon canister on the left-front, but was wondering aboot the '17...? Saw a new Icon model at a dealer showroom yesterday and it didn't have the canister...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Probably soon if not already. Anything delivered after Oct 2015 was a 2016 model (said my dealer).

I don't think the evap canister is going away. The dealers have to install it, but some remove it for the showroom. Still haven't taken mine off. Only just removed the stickers (PITA kind that tear into ribbons) last week after 13 months ignoring them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Foond oot where the 2017 models hide their carbon canisters. It's on the RIGHT side front under the black (bigger than '16) plastic cover, mirror the oil cooler housing cover.

Anyone know if there are any performance differences with the Euro4 Compliance over the Euro3? Didn't someone mention smoother throttle response on the '17 model over the previous??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts