LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Most Affordable Custom Fender Eliminator

$25 each, plus $8 (USPS Priority) shipping = $33 total.

Each of these brackets is made to order. Once I receive payment, I start the print, which takes ~ 4 hours, and then ship next day. They are of my own design and are 3D printed. For those looking for specifics, I use Hatchbox PLA, 1.5mm wall thickness and 100% infill (solid).

You can PayPal me at : [email protected], and PLEASE put the angle you would like, and your address in the Notes section of the payment. If you are comfortable sending the payment as a gift, do $33 even. If you do not feel comfortable with the gift option, please send $35 so I can cover the fees that PayPal charges. If you ever have a problem with one of my brackets, I will ship you out another one.

This bracket fits ALL of the Scrambler line EXCEPT the 1100, Desert Sled, or 62.

This is the CHEAPEST AND EASIEST fender eliminator for the Scrambler models. It mounts to the sub-frame using stock bolts and puts the tag right in front of the rear tire. The bracket also uses the factory plate light and accompanying bolts, making it very easy to return to stock if need be. Factory turn signals are not touched, so there is no need for cutting or splicing anything. Literally remove the stock arm, put the light on this bracket, bolt your tag up, and bolt it to the bike. This should take no more than an hour.

There are 2 options available, but both do the same thing. The 0 version mounts your license plate at the same angle as the sub-frame, which makes for a more 'discreet' look. The 10 version mounts your license plate 10 offset from the sub-frame, making it easier to see from behind.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message or post a comment on this thread, and I will respond as quickly as possible.

NOTE : For those who aren't comfortable with sending money to a stranger via PayPal, I will be posting these on eBay. Once the post has been created, I will put the link on this thread.

**********0 VERSION**********

**********10 VERSION**********

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Here is the link for eBay posting.

Ducati Scrambler Fender Eliminator / Tail Tidy | eBay
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 10:31 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Keep 'em coming! Got 6 packaged and ready to ship with 1 printing.

I can also ship internationally for $27 via USPS Priority Mail International. If anyone across the pond would like one, just let me know.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
$25 Fender Eliminator UPDATE!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153522591191

Slightly updated design on the bracket to allow for some extra clearance for the tire. Also offering a 'Swingarm Cap Kit,' which covers up the 2 exposed metal sections on the swingarm once the tire hugger is removed.

Have a few happy customers on this page. Let me know if you have questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page