Who Has Ordered a Scrambler? - Page 3 - Ducati Scrambler Forum
 23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 91 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 03:52 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Garage
Put $500 US on my bike last week. If I change my mind, I can use it as store credit or get a refund if someone else wants it. I went to one of the biggest ducati dealers in the country and mine was only the second pre-order taken and the first for an enduro. Must not have caught on around here yet.
moxox and DirtyDuc like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 91 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 05:07 PM
The PhotoShop Guru

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baimo View Post
Put $500 US on my bike last week. If I change my mind, I can use it as store credit or get a refund if someone else wants it. I went to one of the biggest ducati dealers in the country and mine was only the second pre-order taken and the first for an enduro. Must not have caught on around here yet.
did you ask the sales rep about how many orders he took for the classic? seems like everyone is biting on the classic more than the other models.
post #23 of 91 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 05:42 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baimo View Post
I almost wonder if that's a line they're telling. My local dealer also told me I was the very first to order which I find hard to believe. When I called the other dealer in town, they told me they had already collected several orders and sent in their first round and were gathering orders for a second round. It doesn't make sense that it would be that different a few miles down the road at the other shop unless they were just trying to make me feel special lol.

Rent a Ducati in Denver in the summer!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rent a Yukon Denali XL in Denver in the winter!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #24 of 91 (permalink) Old 10-29-2014, 05:45 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
I visited 4 dealers around the London area to help choose who got my deposit..each said they'd already had between 4 and 8 orders placed (this by 24th October). Here the Classic seems to be in the minority...
post #25 of 91 (permalink) Old 10-30-2014, 07:40 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My dealer has seen the sales rep yesterday, i've signed the order for a Urban Enduro today (he already get 7 orders).
Delivery on early april (fingers crossed). My dealer has seen the sales rep yesterday, i've signed the order today (he already get 7 orders).
Delivery on early april (fingers crossed).

My dealer has seen the sales rep yesterday, i've signed the order today (he already get 7 orders).

Follow me on instagram and facebook

post #26 of 91 (permalink) Old 10-31-2014, 11:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Talking Yep!

Yep, I have a deposit down for a classic. This will be my re-introduction to motorbikes. Had a Honda CB650 28 years ago, this Scrambler maybe too much of a bike to get back into, but I can't resist it's looks. It's going to be a long winter, since I can't get it until next April.
post #27 of 91 (permalink) Old 10-31-2014, 01:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Yep, I have a deposit down for a classic. This will be my re-introduction to motorbikes. Had a Honda CB650 28 years ago, this Scrambler maybe too much of a bike to get back into, but I can't resist it's looks. It's going to be a long winter, since I can't get it until next April.
welcome to the asylum, we can enjoy the cabin fever together congrats on the deposit, how much was required?
post #28 of 91 (permalink) Old 10-31-2014, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Personne View Post
My dealer has seen the sales rep yesterday, i've signed the order for a Urban Enduro today (he already get 7 orders).
Delivery on early april (fingers crossed). My dealer has seen the sales rep yesterday, i've signed the order today (he already get 7 orders).

My dealer has seen the sales rep yesterday, i've signed the order today (he already get 7 orders).
Which model have you ordered? I've heard the Icons will arrive earlier than Classic, Enduro or Full Throttle. And if I may what did they require for deposit?

(just trying to figure out if/how much more dealers are asking in higher demand areas vs not)
post #29 of 91 (permalink) Old 10-31-2014, 08:52 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
I've ordered the urban enduro.

From my dealer:
Quote:
In france icon for demo are due for end of january. Icon first delivery for end of february beginning of march.

For the three other, they are expected for end of march begining of april.

This is for the first batch, no idea of how long it will take to have the next one as Ducati have no idea of production numbers so arrived first served first, if your late you'll have to wait.
No deposit for me but i'm a good client as i bought one bike a year for now.
But i think he take the usual deposit of 500€

Follow me on instagram and facebook

post #30 of 91 (permalink) Old 11-02-2014, 11:19 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Garage
I have ordered a FullThrottle,my best friend a Classic.
We did not have to pay a deposit,because the dealer knows us.
He told me, he has already orders for 4 Classics,6 Icons,and 2 Fullthrottle.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page