Welcome to DucatiScramblerForum.com - please post an introduction! - Ducati Scrambler Forum
 64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 230 (permalink) Old 10-22-2014, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Post Welcome to DucatiScramblerForum.com - please post an introduction!

Welcome to DucatiScramblerForum.com - The largest and friendliest Ducati Scrambler Forum! As a new member we ask that you introduce yourself to us. Tell us a bit about your riding history, why you love riding, your thoughts on the Ducati Scrambler and a bit about yourself.

Cheers!
Toothdoc likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 230 (permalink) Old 11-02-2014, 07:41 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey everyone!
I currently ride a Suzuki SFV 650; however, I have my eye on the new Scrambler and it has been consuming my mind! I am having so much trouble deciding on which trim model to choose. The toss up is between the Icon and Full Throttle. I am really hoping that seat on the Full Throttle is comfortable as I am trying to satisfy my tush this time around. I guess we will see, if anyone gets to sit on one soon at one of the shows please post!
Scepisle likes this.
post #3 of 230 (permalink) Old 12-25-2014, 05:18 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hy everyone,
My name is bathe Iam coming from Germany,
I ordered a scrambler classic already and iam waiting for it,
before I drove a suzuki VS 800

post #4 of 230 (permalink) Old 12-26-2014, 05:08 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Hi all, i'm STupac85, i'm italian and i'm a Ducatista
At moment a ride a Multistrada 1200 s 2012, but in 2015 i'll go for a Scrambler Full Throttle

See you!
Scepisle likes this.
post #5 of 230 (permalink) Old 12-27-2014, 04:27 PM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STupac85 View Post
Hi all, i'm STupac85, i'm italian and i'm a Ducatista
At moment a ride a Multistrada 1200 s 2012, but in 2015 i'll go for a Scrambler Full Throttle

See you!
Have you ordered yet? Do you know when you will be receiving your Scrambler? Any mods or customization in mind?

Cheers! and welcome to the forum.
post #6 of 230 (permalink) Old 12-27-2014, 07:59 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
Have you ordered yet? Do you know when you will be receiving your Scrambler? Any mods or customization in mind?

Cheers! and welcome to the forum.
i haven't ordered at the moment. But speaking with my friends in Ducati the Full Throttle will come in march-april.
I must wait because i have to exchange my multistrada

The first mod in mind? The exhaust
post #7 of 230 (permalink) Old 12-30-2014, 04:01 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
From one Ducatista to another Welcome guys!
post #8 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-25-2015, 05:05 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Hi.
Quick intro...Raced motocross as a teenager, but forgot all that at 17 when I discovered girls & then worked hard at a career/family until re-discovering 2 wheels about 8 years ago.
Now a happy 53 year old. I have a Triumph T/Bird Storm 1700cc in the garage about to be besties with the new Ducati Scrambler...deposit paid in November, scheduled arrival is April 2015.
Scepisle likes this.
post #9 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-25-2015, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Garage
Hi everybody, this is my second post, (I got all excited and posted in another forum first!).

I'm Jerry and I've been riding for about 36 years. I've had something in excess of 50 bikes in that time and I'm currently running a new BMW GS brought in October last year and I've just sold a Harley Switchback to fund my Icon which is in the first batch coming into the UK, I'm told by my dealer that it should be ready for collection in mid February and I haven't looked forward to picking up a new bike so much in a long time.

I've ridden all over Europe and cover around 18,000 miles a year. My bikes are toys these days but I have earned a living as a London Despatch Rider, which I'd rate as one of the toughest things I've ever done. When you've been schlepping around the West End for 10 hours in torrential rain earning just enough to cover your petrol the realities of earning your living on a bike soon become apparent! Particularly when you get the chance of a run to Manchester after that 10 hours and you realise you've got to take it just to make the day pay!

These days I just hoon around having fun and me and my wife head off every year on the bikes for a couple of weeks, (she has a Triumph Tiger 800), last year was our first year at the TT on the Isle of Man. For those that haven't been I can promise you that there is nothing on Earth like it. Nothing can prepare you for a full on racing superbike going past you at 200mph so close that if you reached out you could touch it! The TT is an amazing 2 weeks of bikes on an island where the national speed limit is whatever you want to do! As well as that I'm a national observer for the Institute of Advanced Motorcyclists, which basically means I train people to take the IAM test here in the UK.

Other stuff I'm into are guitars and skiing.
Scepisle likes this.
post #10 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-30-2015, 05:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone!

New to the forum and checking in from Oslo, Norway.
Put in an order for a red Icon two weeks ago. According to my dealer delievery will be in time for the start of the season, which normally is mid april up here. Right now we are covered in snow, and tomorrow we`re expecting another 10-20 cm... Good conditions for cross-country skiing if not else

Looks like an interesting forum this, and I`m looking forward to be a part of it!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page