13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-13-2015, 05:29 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thank you folks.

It turned out to be not so bad a morning weather wise - Clouds, thunderstorms and strong winds.
After a very smooth handover process had a fun ride back home.

On one elevated expressway, encountered a passing thunderstorm with lashes of rain, strong head and crosswinds but it was fun. The bike felt planted, except for the crosswind bits - but then, I've never enjoyed riding in crosswinds, used to encounter a lot of them on the North South Expressway between Singapore & Malaysia.

Despite several hours & days worth of trial rides, a brand new Scrambler felt so different - pulls like a tractor in lower gears and the tires on a rain lashed surface felt so confidence inspiring. It took all my mental strength to not cross 80kmph on my ride back home.

Some scenes from earlier today:

This was my first visit to the Service Centre and it looked calm and serene at 7AM in the morning.

Wandered around the empty showroom admiring the two wheeled beauties while awaiting the paperwork to be completed. The resident barista had not yet reported for work so couldn't get my morning fix of caffeine at the Desmo Cafe.

After the mandatory operating instructions from the service head, followed by a quick thank you to my Sales rep, I zoomed off for the oh so enjoyable ride back home.
JET, TC3, techfreak and 2 others like this.

Amit
New Delhi, India

twitter and Instagram: @theamitp

“Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-29-2016, 07:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Mate,are you the only one with the scrambler currently in india? If not where are the others.BTW I am from Bangalore.I too am thinking about scrambling but torn with FZ-09 or the scrambler decision.Please shed some light.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 01:19 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSouL View Post
Mate,are you the only one with the scrambler currently in india? If not where are the others.BTW I am from Bangalore.I too am thinking about scrambling but torn with FZ-09 or the scrambler decision.Please shed some light.
Hey TwistedSoul. welcome to the forums! Your dilemma is understandable.

There are a lot of Scrambler owners in India. In Delhi alone the dealer has sold more than 150 bikes in less than a year. In fact I know a few owners in Bangalore too. I will message you my contact details. Happy to connect you with the BLR owners in case you have any questions.

Amit
New Delhi, India

twitter and Instagram: @theamitp

“Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 02:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofthebox View Post
Hey TwistedSoul. welcome to the forums! Your dilemma is understandable.

There are a lot of Scrambler owners in India. In Delhi alone the dealer has sold more than 150 bikes in less than a year. In fact I know a few owners in Bangalore too. I will message you my contact details. Happy to connect you with the BLR owners in case you have any questions.
Thanks for the info,I will PM you right away.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page